• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Forum Rules/guidelines?

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps the website itself should be changed from "Elio Owners" to "Elio Dreamers", as none of us are Elio owners.

If you have shares you are an Elio owner, it is not actualdrivingeliomodelautocycleowner.com, right? :D

I am proud to say that while my Elio ownership has dramatically dropped in value it has not caused me to be stranded on the side of the road or hurt in a crash! I live only a few minutes from Harris Hill Raceway and not once have I lost a race while driving an Elio! Not a single one...

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you have shares you are an Elio owner, it is not actualdrivingeliomodelautocycleowner.com, right? :D

I am proud to say that while my Elio ownership has dramatically dropped in value it has not caused me to be stranded on the side of the road or hurt in a crash! I live only a few minutes from Harris Hill Raceway and not once have I lost a race while driving an Elio! Not a single one...
I found new footage of a brand new LNG powered Elio!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So while we’re waiting for the Elio story to play out - we’re going to be just as negative as we can be - on the Elio fan site, right?
yep!
most posts/info/guessing/planning acccessories, colors, engineering have ALL been re-hashed in the past, I'm pleased that some new blood seeks information, and least we discuss the color whose name shall never be mentioned..... y _ ll_w

Top Bottom