• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Forum Software Is Very Slow To Respond

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And so, they told you how to get rid of the culprit?

My iPad is my total link to everything. Haven't used my computer in over a year. o_O
Yes they, or rather he, did. As I said, it took some figuring out. I might be able to talk you through it but I don't think I could do it unless we were both on our phones and our iPads. However, if you want the pros, I contacted iPad support and told them the problem started when I upgraded to OS-8. Otherwise I would have had to pay for the service call. :-) Z

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty much what goofyone said, this site is on the same server as a much bigger forum and we're working on moving that forum to new software. We have plenty of server for both sites to run fine, but the importing processes we've been running are very resource intensive. Hopefully the delays will be over with in a couple days time.

Last edited:

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have upgraded my mini IPad to IOS 8 and suffered the same issue with the bookmarks. If they are on the page, the blue, open book symbol (top line, third icon from the left) will be highlighted in blue. If you click on it, the bookmarks are removed from the screen.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have upgraded my mini IPad to IOS 8 and suffered the same issue with the bookmarks. If they are on the page, the blue, open book symbol (top line, third icon from the left) will be highlighted in blue. If you click on it, the bookmarks are removed from the screen.
You are right, that works now, but it took the tech and I 35 minutes to get my iPad to the point where it would work. LOL I tried everything he sugggested and it simply was not working. We had to do a lot of backtracking to finally get it to a functioning level. Now it works fine although I'm not particularly impressed with their "improvements" I have to go through more steps to simply close a window than I used to. :-) Z

Top Bottom