• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Found A Picture Of Elio's Next Model, And It's Already Been In A Movie

userexec

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
All you guys are dumb for liking an advance Elio model. They'll never get made. The gas cap is stupid. It's all lies. Where are the delays? I heard space is cold. Do they have a factory already? Who is making the engine and why do we think Elio can make an engine. I heard that Storm Trooper Composites spent $1 Gazillion building their engine line and there is no way Elio can compete. Why don't they just use the same engine that the Tie Fighters use? It's already available and someone could just use that same design. I hate life. You guys suck.

:rolleyes: Sarcasm and attempted humor intended.
This has got to be the funniest thing I've read this week. Nice one!

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On the serious side. I think the Elio is a great candidate to be featured in one of those post apocalyptic type movies where all the energy is gone and only one gas station open in any one city in the Nation. Then we'd feature the Eleo as the only vehicle left that can make the distance between cities.
Man, I would modify it with an old WW II bullet proof glass house canopy with all those ugly panned glass sections. Then stack 2 Jerry cans to the back that would give it a range of 1500 miles.

909-11.jpg

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought I had an original idea until I spotted this. It appears to me this was either a training vehicle for the Mexican AF or someone else was preparing for a post apocalyptic Mexico too.

6_53LincolnCadillacLaCarrera2.jpg

Top Bottom