• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Found (by A Friend) On Facebook, Another Reason I Don't Have An Account

ImOnabus

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Douch bag-1edit.jpg

Unbelievable.
I have ridden my "toys" as far south as Fort Myers, as far west as Madison and as far north and east as Cape Spear, Newfoundland which is where North America runs out of "east".
I don't know if this guy has a death wish or is just a troll. I know several Texan motorcyclists, all of them are armed while riding...
I assume this ...person will consider the Elio a "toy" as well, so be careful when you are driving in Odessa - at least on weekdays.

I hope my editing was sufficient to protect the sensitive.

Last edited:

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sissy?.....Sissy?.....SISSY!?

Lets take a look at the skills needed to ride a motorcycle.
  1. You don't have to balance a car to keep it upright. You do on a motorcycle.
  2. In a car, you don't have to control and coordinate two independent brake systems, one for the front wheels and one for the rear wheels. You do on a motorcycle.
  3. With a car, if you want to turn left, you turn to the left---always. If you want to turn left on a motorcycle at low speed, you turn to the left. If you want to turn left at high speed, you turn to the right. The steering controls actually reverse direction with the speed.
  4. (And we are not even discussing tires.)
Does this sound simple? It takes a lot more talent and gonads to ride a motorcycle than drive a car!

Obviously this guy is only a (prissy and safe) car driver.

NOW........ WHO IS THE SISSY!

Bovine excrement!

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't want to sound cruel or heartless, but I'm sure he would be the first to want sympathy is someone ran over his spawn.
Not sure I would give him any.
Might give him a reprint of his post.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

2. In a car, you don't have to control and coordinate two independent brake systems, one for the front wheels and one for the rear wheels. You do on a motorcycle.
  3. With a car, if you want to turn left, you turn to the left---always. If you want to turn left on a motorcycle at low speed, you turn to the left. If you want to turn left at high speed, you turn to the right. The steering controls actually reverse direction with the speed.
Does this sound simple? It takes a lot more talent and gonads to ride a motorcycle than drive a car!

Bovine excrement!
and gear Changing (I think it was some of my older English? bikes-BSA? )the foot brake and gear shifter were on opposite sides!!
and back in the day- kick starting

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Bovine excrement!
The Prissy and the Sissy - It sounds like the title to a nursery rhyme.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
and gear Changing (I think it was some of my older English? bikes-BSA? )the foot brake and gear shifter were on opposite sides!!
and back in the day- kick starting
Try an older Harley; Right hand - Throttle; Left hand - Spark advance, Front brake, shift gears (3 Spd); Right foot - Rear brake, hold you upright at stop; Left foot - Help hold upright at stop, rocker foot clutch with no spring release.
Now stop the bike in Downtown Seattle on an uphill in traffic; there is something only a real man can do.

Top Bottom