• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Free Coffee On National Coffee Day

cleverwise

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Is there a national tea day? I don't care for coffee but I do like tea. There are a lot of varieties of tea. :D

I do like tea better than coffee. I don't like regular coffee but enjoy lattes and mochas from time to time. I personally prefer tea and enjoy sweet tea durning lunch. I am drinking some while writing this post.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do like tea better than coffee. I don't like regular coffee but enjoy lattes and mochas from time to time. I personally prefer tea and enjoy sweet tea durning lunch. I am drinking some while writing this post.
You must be a southerner. Tea is not tea if it is sweetened! I'll take my Earl Grey black, hot or cold. :p :rolleyes: :) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be a southerner. Tea is not tea if it is sweetened! I'll take my Earl Grey black, hot or cold. :p :rolleyes: :) Z

He is definitely a southerner as he was born, raised, and lived his entire life in Georgia. He also happened to be drinking that sweet tea and typing that message on his phone while sitting across the table from me. :D

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dunkin Donuts (on the East Coast) has free dark roast today.

Yes, good of you to add in Dunkin Donuts, that was what/how I heard it advertised here in Maryland. Locally in Easton, Md we have a fresh roasted natural coffer beans roaster here at Rise Up Coffee! When I say fresh, they only keep up to, two weeks of their fresh roasted coffee beans(Rise Up Coffee shop. Have a look riseupcoffee.com They now have three coffee bean roasters. Really good and fresh coffee beans. I have a burr bean grinder at home, I grind and prepare my drip cup coffee daily at home by the cup.
Rise Up 5-18-2012 Roasting Day 25LB roaster 009.JPG I snapped this photo of co owners Tim and Noah in 2012 roasting fresh coffee beans at Rise Up Coffee

Yes I will drink an occasional hot tea, straight (no cream no sugar). Same with Coffee, no cream, no sugar, no syrup flavors. How did I make the transition to straight coffee? Over 40 years ago, I was working in agriculture and there was no creams, sugars, only hot coffee. Now Rise up coffee has excellent tasting coffee beans, in all varieties (they ship)!
I will in 2015 be driving my ELIO to Rise up Coffee to get my fresh roasted coffee beans and show Rise up Coffee my ELIO :D
Terrence :)

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, good of you to add in Dunkin Donuts, that was what/how I heard it advertised here in Maryland. Locally in Easton, Md we have a fresh roasted natural coffer beans roaster here at Rise Up Coffee! When I say fresh, they only keep up to, two weeks of their fresh roasted coffee beans(Rise Up Coffee shop. Have a look riseupcoffee.com They now have three coffee bean roasters. Really good and fresh coffee beans. I have a burr bean grinder at home, I grind and prepare my drip cup coffee daily at home by the cup.
View attachment 2960 I snapped this photo of co owners Tim and Noah in 2012 roasting fresh coffee beans at Rise Up Coffee

Yes I will drink an occasional hot tea, straight (no cream no sugar). Same with Coffee, no cream, no sugar, no syrup flavors. How did I make the transition to straight coffee? Over 40 years ago, I was working in agriculture and there was no creams, sugars, only hot coffee. Now Rise up coffee has excellent tasting coffee beans, in all varieties (they ship)!
I will in 2015 be driving my ELIO to Rise up Coffee to get my fresh roasted coffee beans and show Rise up Coffee my ELIO :D
Terrence :)
Thy this link for RISE UP COFFEE http://riseupcoffee.com/ here is their link for fresh roasted coffee beans!

cleverwise

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Absolutely! 150% Proud Southerner and wouldn't have it any other way!

Sweetened Iced Tea, the house wine of the south! :) I'm with you Z, but prefer my Earl Grey hot! ;) Plain ice tea with a squeeze of lemon, no sweeteners!:confused:

You got that right! Sweet Iced Tea is the life blood drink of the South. Oh yeah and you add the sugar when the tea is hot not after the drink is cold. There is a huge difference. I find it almost unbearable when I leave the South as I can't find sweet tea anywhere. I get just add sugar! :eek:

I will say a very awesome fictional character liked Earl Grey hot! ;)

He is definitely a southerner as he was born, raised, and lived his entire life in Georgia. He also happened to be drinking that sweet tea and typing that message on his phone while sitting across the table from me. :D

Yup! 100% Georgia native! Goofyone asked me what I was doing while typing up my above message. Unfortunately he failed to grab his free coffee although he weirdly expressed not wanting any coffee drink. o_O Huh? Even my tea addicted self didn't mind a latte.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely! 150% Proud Southerner and wouldn't have it any other way!

You got that right! Sweet Iced Tea is the life blood drink of the South. Oh yeah and you add the sugar when the tea is hot not after the drink is cold. There is a huge difference. I find it almost unbearable when I leave the South as I can't find sweet tea anywhere. I get just add sugar! :eek:

I will say a very awesome fictional character liked Earl Grey hot! ;)

Yup! 100% Georgia native! Goofyone asked me what I was doing while typing up my above message. Unfortunately he failed to grab his free coffee although he weirdly expressed not wanting any coffee drink. o_O Huh? Even my tea addicted self didn't mind a latte.
Oh yes - Jean Luke Picard (I apologize if I mispelled it). Love the actor and the character. But, I can't stand sweet tea! :p :-) Z

Top Bottom