• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Free Modification To Improve Mpg And 0-60 - Guaranteed!!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
your sooooooo silly
I guess you don't get it
BMI body mass index, a measurement of basically how fat people are -lose weight, be healthy, at 1200 lbs a 400lb'r addis 25% to the total weight, less milage less pick-up

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh no, I totally get it! My BMI is very low, I'm 6'2" male and 150 lb! Just that - you may not be aware of it - The forum has been getting weight loss spammers every night with messages that look like yours. So I thought you were imitating them as a bit of a joke.

It's always funny to me when I see big guys like John Force talking about trimming another thousand of second from their E.T. by tweaking this or cutting that, when if he skipped the extra burrito at lunch a few days in a row he'd achieve the same thing. ;)

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Spam won't help to reduce your BMI, it's full of fat.
I'm guessing you haven't see the latest news that came out last week. The health establishment has now reversed position and say fat is not the problem. It's all the sugar, carbs, and processed food we replaced it with in the 70's in the name of "health" that have made the US the fattest nation on Earth. :rolleyes:

Which is great news because I love fried spam. :D

AllIn5450

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which is great news because I love fried spam. :D
I can not handle eating spam. Just the ssslluuurrrrrp PLOP of it hitting the plate when it comes out of the can, with all the white/clear solidified "stuff" all over it and splashing all over the counter just makes me heave a little.
But let me open a can of "potted meat product" and spread it on some bread with some mayo, uuummmm mmmmmm good!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Top Bottom