• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Free Modification To Improve Mpg And 0-60 - Guaranteed!!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing you haven't see the latest news that came out last week. The health establishment has now reversed position and say fat is not the problem. It's all the sugar, carbs, and processed food we replaced it with in the 70's in the name of "health" that have made the US the fattest nation on Earth. :rolleyes:

Which is great news because I love fried spam. :D
not really- it's fat, salt and sugar that's the killers, but of course there are as many opinions as Wendy's french fries-
Question? could the site manager show a graph of the shirt sizes ordered by members here?- growing up'50's-'60's there were three sizes-, sm, med. lrg. and maybe one kid in the class who needed an x. when i go shopping now it's hard to find even a med! and i now wear a sm. (only caught on after the stints!) there isno doubt about how unhealthy we've all become and even worse- read where this will be the first generation whose life expectancy will be shorter than ours, and poorer

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
not really- it's fat, salt and sugar that's the killers, but of course there are as many opinions as Wendy's french fries-
Question? could the site manager show a graph of the shirt sizes ordered by members here?- growing up'50's-'60's there were three sizes-, sm, med. lrg. and maybe one kid in the class who needed an x. when i go shopping now it's hard to find even a med! and i now wear a sm. (only caught on after the stints!) there isno doubt about how unhealthy we've all become and even worse- read where this will be the first generation whose life expectancy will be shorter than ours, and poorer
should have mentioned- took a year to lose 70 lbs, took two to not need meds, followed by a plant based lifestyle (it's not a diet) - and yes i do get protein- don't like to say vegan i.e. the political association of org. like PETA turns people off.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR MPG??
IMPROVE 0-60!!!!!!
AND SAVE MONEY!!!!!!
AND FEEL BETTER DOING IT!!!!

EASY AND FREE!!!!!

BMI 20 OR BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me guess, you are tall and thin and always have been. LOL Trust me, you do not have a clue if you think losing weight is easy. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Send me the link for that! :) My wife had a heart attack and now won't eat more than 20 gm of fat per day, and almost totally vegan.
You need to introduce her to the book "Grain Brain" by David Perlmutter, MD. She is literally killing herself and is far more likely to develop other diseases such as Alzheimers. :-) Z

Top Bottom