• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday Blog Is Out

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
White car is E1A Look here
And, THAT made me find this:
"After tests of the E1A are completed, Elio plans to build 100 pre-production vehicles in a former General Motors assembly plant in Shreveport, Louisiana, that had assembled Hummers."

And THAT made me sad. Too bad they didn't get started on the 100 pre-production vehicles...

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's right! I could have sworn there was also a black one.
Yep.
elio-black-front-e1493748193658.jpg

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With this latest blog are they hinting they will not need to do anymore Friday blogs since all they have been posting are the old ones anyway? This past month they missed at least one and the last one was posted on Saturday. With the stock being in the STOP PINK situation it's clear that keeping us informed is not only not a priority, it's not even a concern. It's also not helpful to tell us to read the blog when they are all old. Can't even get a straight answer about shareholder meetings. Maybe this hot weather is making me cranky. Guess I'll just close my eyes and image how efficient the air conditioning in an Elio must be with such a small interior.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
“Pink” and the ‘Stopsign’ symbol have alternated the last few days, right now it’s the ‘stopsign’. I’m not sure if that is related to some sort of ‘forward looking’ information shared with the OTC folks.....also, it makes me wonder if OTC decisions might be influenced somewhat by a stock ‘maintaining’ a plateau which might indicate new developments and/or bona fide renewed interest. There is something keeping the stock price unrealistically around $ 1.50 to $1.80. It just doesn’t make sense....

Samuel Gompers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
“Pink” and the ‘Stopsign’ symbol have alternated the last few days, right now it’s the ‘stopsign’. I’m not sure if that is related to some sort of ‘forward looking’ information shared with the OTC folks.....also, it makes me wonder if OTC decisions might be influenced somewhat by a stock ‘maintaining’ a plateau which might indicate new developments and/or bona fide renewed interest. There is something keeping the stock price unrealistically around $ 1.50 to $1.80. It just doesn’t make sense....
I suppose this really should be in the stock price thread. I noticed the status flips as well. When it went to normal, the stock recovered about twenty cents, but hasn't seemed to take a hit with the return to Stop/Pink No Information/Delinquent SEC Reporting status.

There would seem to be no reason to stress about this, the ELIO stock price has never "made sense" since it went public. It has always been an emotional/speculative purchase. The fundamentals always have told the same story.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How hard would it be for Elio to take all the reservations, put them into a spreadsheet (if they aren't already), and see how many there are.
The Elio website simply says there are over 65,000 to date, but that hasn't been updated for a very long time.

Simply updating that number would show that the reservationists still count for something.

Unless of course the number has actually gone down, which is unlikely.

Top Bottom