• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday's The Big Day ... Or Is It?

How long will the engine run during the official "first start" ceremony?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is this going to be really good or really bad?

View attachment 4691

"Immovable scheduling conflicts"
Meme_face_mad.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That scheduled engine unveiling should have been the priority event for those SEVERAL KEY stakeholders. That answers the question about Friday being the BIG DAY.

pablotech1

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got it too. This is bs... All I ever get from Elio is emails about delays or rehashed "news" that have been on the blog or Facebook for about a week or two. Nothing substantial with a positive spin. If I don't have my Elio by early spring '16, I'm gonna buy a Nissan Sentra and call or a day.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423108528216.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1423108528216.png
    92.2 KB · Views: 187

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just got it too. This is bs... All I ever get from Elio is emails about delays or rehashed "news" that have been on the blog or Facebook for about a week or two. Nothing substantial with a positive spin. If I don't have my Elio by early spring '16, I'm gonna buy a Nissan Sentra and call or a day.
Funny, my email doesn't say Dear Pablo"!!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess "THEY" didn't put it on their rolodex !! And why do They "all" have to be there? and how could They "all" cancel 2 days before show time???? I guess he couldn't say there were problem(s) w/ the engine!!!

Top Bottom