• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

From The Sec 11/25/2016 Release...

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe the 'owner' is actually a 'leaseholder' and is on the Elio Board as well; Stu Lichter. One may safely assume that Stu is, at the very least, a savvy and successful businessman. He must know something or have a strategy, there is some info in the SEC filing indicating loans from Elio Motors to Mr. Lichter. Who knows how, or if this is all interelated. No matter, since it appears Mr. Lichter is providing options and/or time to EM to straighten things out. It is all very complicated, but certainly interesting!!! There are many mysteries, one of which for me, is how did Elio get to sell off some of the existing GM equipment and get to keep the money? The equipment generated more money than Caddo Parish put in for the entire huge facility, why didn't Caddo keep the rights to the equipment?

I bet the additional $500K they received since December was from Stu too:
"Subsequent to year end the Company has received additional advances from a director and stockholder of the Company amounting to $514,000."

Which makes me think he was the one offered stock at $5.98. Looks like the other board members got stock options with a strike price of $19.68, so if things take off that is a great deal:
"On March 31, 2017, the Company issued common stock in a private placement offering to a director and stockholder of the Company. The common stock was issued at $5.98 per share."

Karg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Time to move operations either to India, Mexico or China, these governments will subsidize Elio.

political commentary removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom