• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fun November Ahead.

nthawk68

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HELP I'M TRAPPED IN THE BACK SEAT AND I CANT GET OUT! Has anyone considered that if the driver somehow becomes incapacitated or unable to exit this automatically traps the rear passenger? A huge sunroof is starting to look more and more attractive. Or perhaps a pop off roof panel? Also I wonder if the door could be enlarged to both people to use the one door. or maybe a sliding door contraption such as on some panel vans.
How about rocket propelled ejection seats......:)

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why would anyone in their Right Mind want to carry anyone in the rear seat of the Elio and then 'Eject' them??
Save all that money for the Ejecto seat/sun roof and just Leave those 'Ejectionable' people on the street corner, in the Bar, or at Home. We're all trying to save money here.lol

I was thinking mostly of an overly expressive back seat driver. Are we there yet, I have to...... blah blah blah!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it.... but if the EM Facebook folks said "but watch for an announcement next week" w.r.t. options, and if it's too early to mention prices, then certainly they will be adding to the casual list of options that is mentioned on www.eliomotors.com OR be announcing who is providing certain obvious options. Is that logical sense? Other ideas?

This this is pretty much what I expect as well.

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Wheaters;
Is the top on your Liege noisy at highway speeds?

Very noisy (when I fit it). The car is slower with the top off, but quieter too. I keep a set of foam earplugs for when it all gets too much on long journeys.

Strangely enough, on the highways (motorways) the noisiest thing is other vehicle's tire noise.

Top Bottom