• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Funding Refused By Paul Elio

tonyspumoni

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Methinks the man doth protest too much."
Tony, When you're in a hole over your head the first thing to do is stop digging.
People are tired of your passive aggressive bashing.

WilliamH,

And what hole would that be friend? Someone questioned - and that is being kind to questions by the way since some of the question was in ALL CAPS and some of it even punctuated - why I would both be optimistic enough to invest but pessimistic about it at the same time. If digging a hole is explaining your position then I am indeed a hole digger and happy to be such.

Reality does stink. My Elio - and yours - should have been in our collective driveways a few years back according to the first statements from Paul. Where's yours?

edited to remove content likely to create controversy

Last edited by a moderator:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Easy- up
Theres on hiding we ain't got 'em in our driveways
no hiding mistakes in judgements have been made
no hiding their still ain't the $ to move it into production
HOWEVER, since we all knew this, we each have our prespectives and opinions to fit/justify/rationalize/ dream our needs.
If you went into this project expecting your E as a done deal, big mistake.
It might not be the E, however their will continue to be developments in personal transportation that we might have helped along-
I see it as an investment in "OUR" future.
I feel I've made a huge sacrifice in letting go of yellow, cluster, filler location,fenders, etc. ALL this falls by the side when I sat in and "touched" theP4
Personally I don't give a rat's behind if it only gets 50mpg, 0-60 in 12 sec, and cost me 12k OTD- I'll still be the coolest machine out there.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
well, it's XI:XXXII, early in -cataract surgery tomorrow. I've been thru a heap of dodo including the big C with parts of me no longer, road rash, burns and broken bones, this really scares me, besides, they said I'd bee awake!! If my typing suffers tomorrow, it'll be looking thru one eye- I picture pirate patch! I'll play it for all it's worth, and get a good seat on the bus home!!

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
As things stand right now, Elio needs the Government loan for this to happen. Maybe they will come through. Elio is certainly a better "green" option than wind generators and Solyndra.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
well, it's XI:XXXII, early in -cataract surgery tomorrow. I've been thru a heap of dodo including the big C with parts of me no longer, road rash, burns and broken bones, this really scares me, besides, they said I'd bee awake!! If my typing suffers tomorrow, it'll be looking thru one eye- I picture pirate patch! I'll play it for all it's worth, and get a good seat on the bus home!!
I have a good friend (mentor really) who had the surgery, he said it sounded worse than it was, the eye itself has no nerves in it. I wish you well and good success. :wave:

Top Bottom