• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Funny Poll?

Which is worse?

• Dumb Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dumb Exhaust tips

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Dumb wheels (stilt cars)

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay... Three pictures. One choice. It's a hard choice. Now, the pictures will just be representative of a certain... shall we say, nuance... You get the drift. Pick which trend is the most obnoxious or idiotic... your choice. Remember, this is for fun (and that's why it's in the "off topic" area), not to flame each other's choices... and yes, they are all horrible. Here goes -

Choice one: Those diesel stacks that stick up from inside the bed... for some reason.
Dumb Diesel Stack.jpg

Choice 2: Those huge exhaust tips... usually following a bratty fart sound as they struggle to accelerate.

Dumb exhaust.jpg

Choice 3: Stupid huge rims... varying size, of course but ... I've got nothing... they are dumb looking to me. (But so were the rediculously small rims)

Dumb rims.jpg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't call #1 dumb, I has a friend who has a truck equipped that way for crossing rivers.
And he crosses rivers because. . . . . . . . . . .? The same could be said for the big wheels. These have to be guy things. I can't imagine a woman being willing to spend money on such nonsense. LOL :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't call #1 dumb either the one In pic is a little big, but I have seen some that look good!
Okay... maybe to the side, in the corners, it might be okay but right in the middle up front? Mostly though, what they've done is wrecked the bed for little, if any, gain... I'd give the guy a pass if he was fiording rivers but that's unlikely in this case...

Top Bottom