• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Funny Poll?

Which is worse?

• Dumb Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dumb Exhaust tips

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Dumb wheels (stilt cars)

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So did I. LOL Glad to know I'm not the only one. The reason I went to the "high ride" choice is one drove by me yesterday and all I could think was how stupid to pay what that must cost to look that ridiculous. LOL :) Z
I should have added a separate choice of "D) all of the above are equally dumb."... dang it.

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And he crosses rivers because. . . . . . . . . . .? The same could be said for the big wheels. These have to be guy things. I can't imagine a woman being willing to spend money on such nonsense. LOL :) Z
I see WOMEN driving trucks with stilt wheels on them here in Georgia. Stilt wheels serve no purpose, other than to look at. Reminds me of a scene from "Romancing the Stone," when Michael Douglas hacks off the heels of whats-her names shoes. "those shoes were Italian." "Now they're practical" as he hands them back to her. NOTHING practical about stilt wheels!!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see WOMEN driving trucks with stilt wheels on them here in Georgia. Stilt wheels serve no purpose, other than to look at. Reminds me of a scene from "Romancing the Stone," when Michael Douglas hacks off the heels of whats-her names shoes. "those shoes were Italian." "Now they're practical" as he hands them back to her. NOTHING practical about stilt wheels!!!
I guess I am simply the wrong generation. I don't think women drove trucks when I lived in the south. It was unladylike. Do you think there is anything practical about high heels? Give me practical Birkenstocks any day! LOL :-) Z

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Exhaust in the center is best for not snagging on the tree limbs. Number 1 and 3 combined are needed when crossing the creeks during the rainy season .
I disagree with the picture of number three, though, as that particular car didn't look like the type to cross creeks.

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay... maybe to the side, in the corners, it might be okay but right in the middle up front? Mostly though, what they've done is wrecked the bed for little, if any, gain... I'd give the guy a pass if he was fiording rivers but that's unlikely in this case...
Agreed middle is ugly!

Top Bottom