• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gasoline Is Greener - - - Sometimes

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes is the Key word here as coal produces only 39% of the country's electricity. Alternative energy sources is the key to get us away from foriegn oil. I'm not anti gas powered awesome......electricy is just as awesome or even more so because it could power my future EV and currently powers my big screen TV.

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A fully electric car powered by solar panels, hydro, or wind power and using hemp-based materials would probably be the most green.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTv7OIq_MT11fE4tejXA2XQZ481BMYaNFdeIURtoyBZy-x7EP3b.png

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A fully electric car powered by solar panels, hydro, or wind power and using hemp-based materials would probably be the most green.
I'm not particularly interested in the electric car but using solar panels, hydro, or wind power plus hemp-based materials sounds great to me. I know they are using hemp based materials as insulation in Great Britain and they find it makes more efficient insulation and is lighter weight than traditional materials. :-) Z

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not particularly interested in the electric car but using solar panels, hydro, or wind power plus hemp-based materials sounds great to me. I know they are using hemp based materials as insulation in Great Britain and they find it makes more efficient insulation and is lighter weight than traditional materials. :) Z

Plus "you can smoke the beejezus out of it when you're done"
Bill_Murray_Caddyshack2.gif

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The government has an agenda and I doubt many of their reports now because they have a habit of using statistics that fit their agenda. This would be more believable if it were supported by a reputable private organization.

Top Bottom