• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gasoline Is Greener - - - Sometimes

Devilstower

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
A reputable private organization being... ?

I like the calculator because it shows its work, giving you all the numbers and assumptions on which it bases results.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But quiet fun...............and this narrow two seater EV has a quicker 0-60 time than a Dodge Viper.....so high performance too. Nobody is forcing EVs on the world, just an alternative for those that like them. More Gas for Elio owners until the first future Elio S class or the EVElio rolls out of Shreveport and is delivered to my front door.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The government has an agenda and I doubt many of their reports now because they have a habit of using statistics that fit their agenda. This would be more believable if it were supported by a reputable private organization.
They all have agendas and use statistics to their advantage so it's important we fact check before we believe either.

Devilstower

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Let's see you start out tomorrow from Norfolk VA and drive to San Diego CA......

Absolutely. Not a problem. I drive a Chevy Volt.

Every day my round trip is about 75 miles, which I manage 100% on electricity. Meanwhile, if I have a longer trip, I can go—I've made several such trips, which is why my mpg is only 105 and not 250 (250 being Chevy's way of saying "infinite ")

An equally valid answer for those who drive a Leaf, Focus EV, Spark, etc — rent a car for the trip. Why should you let the things you do once in a blue moon define what you drive every day?

Top Bottom