• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

General Reservation Questions And Comments

Garbanian

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've been really looking into reserving an Elio here soon (At least the 100$ reservation, but will definitely up it when I have more cash!)

The question is, if something were to happen and Elio wasn't able to come out with the vehicle they are working on, would these reservations still be "non-refundable".
My only concern is if something DOES happen, then I'd like to make sure whatever I do end up putting down would be safe.

Thanks All, and happy Elioing from Ohio!

RickDeckard

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Non refundable means that... you gamble if Elio makes it you get an extra 50% of your investment off the price of the vehicle... if it doesn't get made you lost your money. If you feel concerned you can go with the refundable that goes into escrow... Elio doesn't get to use your money ... you get no bonus but if they don't make the vehicle you get your money back... if they do make it you get a place in the first year production

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just what do you call up to request an up grade or even registration---I may be doing something wrong but looks like they have pulled these sites?? (for e-mail users)

Garbanian

Reaction score
Just what do you call up to request an up grade or even registration---I may be doing something wrong but looks like they have pulled these sites?? (for e-mail users)
Hey NRB,
The upgradable option is for the "All In" options, not the normal option.

dteke

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello fellow elio's I too have concerns. I would like to see an order website where u can actually specify options like auto, and color. Also should show the price less you're all in amount and give an order number. That way you know what your waiting for.

coolken

Elio Fan
Reaction score
If I put $1000. in , is that money contracted in for the Elio at $6800.? Or is that money in for any final price that they come up with at final production time? Look back history, 1974 Bricklin car. First said $4000. then to $6500., final 1974 cost was $7490. Then 1975 ended up at $9980.,, also poor quality,, total built 2854.. I'm really interested in the Elio, I have'nt seen it in person yet.. Thanks to anyone that can answer if there is a set price that the down payment is for.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So was I. I made a refundable deposit of $100.00 and could really afford to put up a grand to get a reservation number because I really want this but a year of waiting is just too long! A lot of things can happen between now and next year. On the other hand, if it did happen then I'll be at the bottom of the totem pole waiting again. Not an easy decision.

coolken

Elio Fan
Reaction score
On 1-13-14, I put in the order for ALL IN, it hasn't gone through yet. I found out about if there is a set price on the ELIO. No, no set price, it is not a purchase of vehicle, (that comes later just before they build it). This "all in" is just money to put you in line for the first ones built with 50% increase of price put in.. So it is a gamble, but if they already do have 47 mill in, it should go through building em... I just hope it does'nt raise the price above $8000.

Top Bottom