• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

General Reservation Questions And Comments

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Even the all in for a hundred confirmation has some satisfaction. IMO. Even more when I recieve the Tshirt, and I think bumper sticker? At least the Tshirt. LOL.
I hemmed and hawed for Months before putting something down. Glad as heck I did though!
Patience, tick tock, tick tock....

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just wanted to pose a queation regarding the difference between a confirmation number that I received in an email after paying the "Want In" fee of $250 and the reservation number that I'm waiting for since I've gone "All In."

I've seen quite a few numbers being posted as a forum member signature as well as a few that are quoting numbers that are wildly out of sequence, in some cases by several thousand numbers.

I know that EM is responding to payment on a periodic basis and that the next anticipated notification for "All In" payments of $1k should be sent around October 1st but what I really wanted to inquire about was to confirm that there is a difference between the two emails with two different types of numbers.

I'm thinking that my "Want In" number of #100033311 is only a confirmation number for my $250 payment and the fans that have gone "All In" at $1k will actually get a reservation number once the payment has been confirmed. I understand that this number doesn't constitute any contractural obiligation by EM to actually sell me a vehicle, but simply represents a potential place in line.

Can anyone clarify my understanding of the number process?
When you get your Production or Reservation number, you get an email like this:

Hello Future Elio Owner!

First, thank you for joining the revolution at the Gotta Have It level! We appreciate your support and shared belief in our passion, vision and mission! As part of this elite group, we may occasionally tap into this passion we share by asking your opinion or getting your feedback regarding the vehicle! We are excited to have you as part of the family and would value your input!

Now to the main purpose of this note -- letting you know where you stand on the delivery list! You are, with the email address, xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com, number 6011 in line! Nice! .

Congratulations on being a future Elio owner and supporting American ingenuity!

The Elio Team

Of course the Tire Track/Smiley Face in the original email is round. :) Z

Edit: ARGHHH There was an image when I sent it but at least you get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buddy Hatfield

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Coolken I don't think you have to worry about your money, I went All In $1000. But if you have reservations about it put your money on the refundable side. I was after the 50% on mine so you need to do what is right for you. I also had it to gamble with. You need to do what you want not what others tell.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have two receipts for a Elio. My original receipt for $100 upgradeable all in. And my recent receipt for $900 all in upgradeable. Did I do the upgrade wrong? Did I unintentionally reserve two....one for $100 and one for $900. There is not a phone number as far as I can see to call and ensure that the $900 went towards my original reserve of $100. Please help.
GaPuddles, congratulations on securing a production number. Happiness includes have a number.

Top Bottom