• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Getting My First Glimpse Tomorrow

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After observing several women get in the Elio, my wife concluded the autocycle was designed by men and targeted to men - "every woman who gets in is immediately looking for somewhere to stash her purse - and there isn't anywhere! Can't put it in the back seat if you have a passenger, can't put it in the trunk if you bought groceries"

Funny, I didn't have that problem...

My wife likes to stash things under her legs next to the seat she is sitting on. Since she is short she gets a bit more room there because she lifts the seat as high as possible. I haven't seen the Elio yet but I suspect a smaller purse would fit there just fine.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife likes to stash things under her legs next to the seat she is sitting on. Since she is short she gets a bit more room there because she lifts the seat as high as possible. I haven't seen the Elio yet but I suspect a smaller purse would fit there just fine.
Small purse? Are you telling me they make small purses? I've never seen small purses. Just kidding. Sort of. I walk with a cane so all my purses (2 in case you are envisioning 30 purses in my closet) have to be the kind that can be "worn" like a back pack or side pack. LOL :) Z

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I can't help but wonder if our wives are related .... when we traveled in small vehicles like a Chevy Sprint, Chevette, or LUV truck, she always had stuff piled around her feet .... now that we travel in the Freightliner Sportchassis shown, nothing has changed in that area

Jim

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife and I were there right at 10am this morning, and I have to say it was everything I was expecting - so much so that we've upgraded our $100 All-In to $1K. The wait for "the number" begins <lol>

There were a dozen, or so, people gathered around the P4 when we arrived, an hour later there must have been close to 40-50 with a dozen in line just to sit in it. It was really attracting attention.

Met some nice folks, several with the All-In t-shirts, and Pam, Jerome, Kevin, and others. Seeing the prototype in person somehow made it just that much more "real".

Dan

Welcome and great reply! You covered it all in just six sentences! Enjoy your Elio...
Terrence :)

Top Bottom