• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Getting To Old To Wait Much Longer

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And post a
You must be the coolest guy in your AARP group. I can see the others driving in with there granny getters and you rolling in on your new slingshot. Good for you!! Enjoy your new ride. If you don't mind, perhaps let us know how you like it after you ride it for a while. I wouldn't mind getting one myself.
And post a pic :)

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just took some of my Elio savings and payed off some bills. Heck l now have plenty of time to fill the Elio account back up.

Cups half full, cloud with silver lining, etc.

I think my kin will nick-name my elio The Mathusla Mobile, when I finally get it.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just took some of my Elio savings and payed off some bills. Heck l now have plenty of time to fill the Elio account back up.

Cups half full, cloud with silver lining, etc.

I think my kin will nick-name my elio The Mathusla Mobile, when I finally get it.

Polar_meltdown.jpg

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just an opinion.... No matter how old any of us are I don't think we're going to have to wait much longer to find out when and if we're going to get our Elio. I think it all depends on that government loan. If Elio gets it things will move quickly and we'll be getting our cars. But, if they don't get the money, I suspect it will be the end.

Last edited:

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does it make you feel younger ? Keep in mind Elves have a long life span and were naturally mischievous
Or may be you are counting in Dog years. In that case you would be about 16 , depending on what month you were born. I would love to see an elf driving a elio!!!!! Wouldn't We all?

Top Bottom