• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Goooood Morning From Central Ky!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, well, well,...I find myself at a crucial point in my pursuit of an Elio. It seems something was "wrong" with my reservation.

Let's recap: I started with a $250 Want In deposit on September 4th, 2014 and found this group to join in the excitment and anticipation of the new product development and release speculation. I had received an email confirmation of my initial payment. On September 12th I went All In with what I thought was a upgraded reservation and received a new email as receipt of the additional $750 payment. Neither email classified the type of reservation that the deposit paid for so I expected everything to be fine, for both. I checked my bank account and the credit showed to Elio Motors.

When this last round of reservations numbers began to hit and members here posted their individual and corporate joy, I became concerned and email the Elio sales team to find out the status of my reservation, to find out that they had changed the method of "upgrade" sometime along the way. I was informed via email the refundable reservation are not subject to upgrade and that additional paperwork was required that included a signature of a scanned document, etc.

So, I don't have my place in line, have never had an All In reservation and would probably still be waiting if I had not contacted the Elio Sales Team to inquire about the status of my frustrating reservation. The Sales Team was happy to take my money, but failed to follow through by alerting me of the confusing status of my reservation. I have requested that all my money be refunded while I revaluate my position, since I won't loose a All In place in line that I never actually had to begin with; if I decide to maintain my level of interest, I can go All In for the $1K and still obtain the same sales order position since I don't actually have a position to loose.

I pretty disappointed and dejected...
I went all in at $100 on March 1 and it was very clearly stated at that time that want ins were not upgradable. That is exactly why I went all in. :-) Z

BillZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I recevied an email that my request for a refund has been processed by Elio and that my funds should be returned to my bank within a 3-4 days. Yes, I'm feeling better now. Thanks.

Top Bottom