• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Got My Shirt

AZLife

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I am already $1K All In....where can I buy the new Elio Fever t-shirt for less than $100? Do they sell these t-shirts after the promotion is up? I have to have one. Anyone, Anyone?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
So, I am already $1K All In....where can I buy the new Elio Fever t-shirt for less than $100? Do they sell these t-shirts after the promotion is up? I have to have one. Anyone, Anyone?

They usually do make them available. We should all eventually receive an email offering us the opportunity to by the newer shirts.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was disappointed that when I finally got my t shirt, it was the P3 and the P4 was already out... also unfortunate was that it shrank so much that my daughter now has it. Maybe when I go up to the $1,000 level.... oh to have a number... I know, a collection... everyone chip in $5! :)

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was disappointed that when I finally got my t shirt, it was the P3 and the P4 was already out... also unfortunate was that it shrank so much that my daughter now has it. Maybe when I go up to the $1,000 level.... oh to have a number... I know, a collection... everyone chip in $5! :)

NW N H I’m wearing a thousand dollar T-shirt. I’m putting mine in a frame and hanging it in my bar and if things don’t work out, it will give me an excuse to sit there and get drunk.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lol... she IS getting her learners permit (again) next month. She got her first learners permit at 14 when we were living in North Dakota. New Mexico won't let them get it till they are 15. But, they can drive on their own as early as 15 1/2. Maybe she'll want one.

Top Bottom