• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Got My Shirt

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dustoff, congratulations on FINALLY getting your shirt. I certainly like it much better than the green happy face one I got.
Sorry,
This is a shirt I created on a t-shirt site.
I have the green Elio smiley shirt and one with a red Elio, the Star Bangled logo.
That t-shirt site will create and sell the above design but I do not have Elios' permission to make it.
I like it as well, maybe Elio will see it and use the design.
Spose I could pirate it though.:eek: It would still be free advertisement for them.:D

JF

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine with the green smiley face also, I too was expecting the black one . PJ and Asurere.....looks like we all placed our orders within a couple of weeks of each other so we should have close production numbers and take delivery about the same time. I want a marshmallow one ; what's your flavor?

PJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Was going for licorice but after driving around last couple of weeks in a black kenworth I'm thinking marshmallow gives me the option of doing wraps.

Ausrere

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Got mine with the green smiley face also, I too was expecting the black one . PJ and Asurere.....looks like we all placed our orders within a couple of weeks of each other so we should have close production numbers and take delivery about the same time. I want a marshmallow one ; what's your flavor?

I'm thinking Red at the moment. I have a black car now, and I'll never do that in Texas again. ;) Blue might be an option, but I want to actually see it on a car first.

JF

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
With this Texas heat, a light color is preferable for me. I was thinking of wraps also. I saw that recent article where a member posted a hundred or so paint schemes and got to thinking wrapping the wheel pants.

Top Bottom