• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Got My Shirt

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
With this Texas heat, a light color is preferable for me. I was thinking of wraps also. I saw that recent article where a member posted a hundred or so paint schemes and got to thinking wrapping the wheel pants.
That's a big factor in the design I requested Silas to make, white where it matters, colored where it doesn't.

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The black shirt was the one advertised when I made my reservation on June 29, but I got the next generation white shirt offered for their "Summer" promotion. It's OK....
image.jpg image.jpg

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I have been waiting 2 months for my shirt,decals.This seems like a long time to me anybody else have to wait this long?

That is definitely longer than the 4-6 weeks period they usually tell people to wait as they do send them out in batches. Send an email to support@eliomotors.zendesk.com which is their direct customer service ticket system email address. They have always gotten back to me within at most a few business days at that email and worked to address any issues or questions I have had.

Things do occasional slip though the cracks. I myself had to deal with this issue and contact them at that address to inquire about my shirt/sticker. It took about 3 months total time to receive my shirt as I had to wait several weeks after I contacted them for the next batch to go out.

CHUCK G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The black shirt was the one advertised when I made my reservation on June 29, but I got the next generation white shirt offered for their "Summer" promotion. It's OK....
View attachment 2000 View attachment 2001
I got the same shirt today with sticker. Production number still pending. My reservation date was July 9, 2014.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cool Elio shirt everyon! Congratulations.
I received my first Elio shirt today! I am also pleased. Then I saw on two other Sites, Elio Tee shirts you can just purchase outright. Very nice, I have two other Tee Shirts on their way. Three different graphics I will soon be able to wear.
Wear your shirts with a smile and be proud!
Terrence Bernard

Top Bottom