• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gov't Loans

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score

satx

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The word is out. you can't be reasoned with because your supposed knowledge and conclusions are not based on anything really substantive or real. Your windmill chatter is pure hyperbole. I'll beat you a thousand times over with btuh of one ounce of petrol. Go hug Al gore and save a polar bear from from his ice island. YOur hopeless. A gov loan is not a liberal idea.

you can't refute a single claim in my quote

Repugs in the solyndra business said govt shouldn't be in the business of picking winners and losers, as in making govt loans. FACT.

satx

Elio Addict
Reaction score
just as a technical point, EM is seeking a loan guarantee, not a government loan .... the money will come from private lending sources .... payback is guaranteed by the government ....

taxpayers are still on the hook if EM goes bust, defaults on the loan

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Repugs in the solyndra business said govt shouldn't be in the business of picking winners and losers, as in making govt loans. FACT.
satx, Your continued use of the term "Repugs" after have been advised it is offensive is unacceptable.
If you want to discuss the bad loans that were made to Fisker and Solyndra without adequate oversight fine.
If you want to debate whether or not they were improperly made because of political influence we can do that also.
If you feel you must use slander to make you case you will loose you argument.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I'll not throw you completely under the bus is you will denounce your religious belief in all this Global warming junk science spewed by Al Gore.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll not throw you completely under the bus is you will denounce your religious belief in all this Global warming junk science spewed by Al Gore.
Wait a minute, If it wasn't for Al Gore there would be no internet and we wouldn't be having this internet chat.

Top Bottom