• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Grand Pass Ideas:-)

Fred Yerrick

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Here is my Grand Son being taught the finer things in life!

Attachments

• 20141004_115644.jpg
    20141004_115644.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 312

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Young man working in Arby's last week commented on my RGU motorcycle. He stated he wanted one someday and was looking for a small one . He was 16. I gave him a link to the ELIO sight and suggested he start saving some cash.
The first ELIO that shows up at our house will see a lot of use from My 16 year old granddaughter . And she will have her own as soon as the production models hit the street.
Could the ELIO be the Cushman mail cart of 2015.
How many of you have one of the three wheel Cushman's in the late 60's and early 70's.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Young man working in Arby's last week commented on my RGU motorcycle. He stated he wanted one someday and was looking for a small one . He was 16. I gave him a link to the ELIO sight and suggested he start saving some cash.
The first ELIO that shows up at our house will see a lot of use from My 16 year old granddaughter . And she will have her own as soon as the production models hit the street.
How many of you have one of the three wheel Cushman's in the late 60's and early 70's.

We had one on our flight line in Da Nang, Vietnam.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score

My first ride was a Cushman (2 wheels) when I was 13. We thought three wheelers were for girls back then.

wright4me

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
[Qdon't ="wayne kemp, post: 58443, member: 2366"]My first ride was a Cushman (2 wheels) when I was 13. We thought three wheelers were for girls back then.[/QUOTE]
I don't know what a cushman is. But I will take the 3 wheels for girls.

Top Bottom