• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Great To Be An All In Kind Of Guy. Who Can't Spell Elio

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Shark Bait, welcome to this merry band of Elio enthusiasts and to the forum where you will find the latest information, rumors, and opinions about the development and production of the Elio. Using the search function will make it easier to answer any question you may have. We are a friendly helpful bunch and if you can't find the answer, just ask. Looking forward to your comments and contributions and hope you find this historic journey exciting, entertaining and rewarding.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Waiting for the Rome, GA viewing at the Air Show. Hoping to join the Ga bunch on their projected trip up north to NC. That is if my Shark Car is made by then. Hope to post a projected finnished car in the near future. Go Eilo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Shark Bait. I hope you enjoy this exciting and historic adventure toward Elio production and ownership. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Georgian! I am not very far from you in Cumming, GA. :)

We are glad to have you here. Glad you are interested in this vehicle and were willing to put down some of your hard earned money to make it happen.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members to introduce themselves. If that applies to you visit this thread:http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Last edited:

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for the Rome, GA viewing at the Air Show. Hoping to join the Ga bunch on their projected trip up north to NC. That is if my Shark Car is made by then. Hope to post a projected finnished car in the near future. Go Eilo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome and I hope to see you :)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Shark bait! HOOO ha ha!! (sorry, a "Finding Nemo" quote)

Welcome!

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Shark bait! HOOO ha ha!! (sorry, a "Finding Nemo" quote)

Welcome!

Technically we are all shark bait the moment we enter their domain.:eek:

shark bait.jpg

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another welcome from Washington state. Glad to have another lurker and soon to be Elio owner. This may well be the best place to cool while waiting for you new ride.

Top Bottom