• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Oregon

Danny Williams

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Daryl and I am from just outside Burlington Oregon. I found out about Elio Motors about a week before their tour came through Portland. After a week of study, and seeing the prototype (mule) at a local mall I jumped all in.

It looks like I'll have another year before I have to decide on color and options. Good, because I can't yet decide between Blue, Green, or Creamsicle. My wife says I may NOT have another silver car. (when my son is home, that puts three silver cars in the driveway)

I look forward to waiting for my car along with the rest of you.
Hello Darryl,

I'm Danny from Orange Par, FL. I'm trying to decide from the same 3 colors as you. I had a 72 500 cc Honda car that was very close to the Creansicle Orange, a 94 Geo Metro with the True Blue, and a couple of Kawasaki's the had some Sour Apple color in them......I'm leaning towards the True Blue then the Orange, then the green. I'm like you in that I'm glad to have some extra time to think about these colors.

Welcome aboard!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm DARYL M ALSO, TexasFlash on the forum just introduced my self on the forum . just thought it was odd to see another DARYL M
Texas Flash, welcome to the forum, the source of vast Elio information, trivia, and assorted facts. Great people with diverse backgrounds and experience that makes the forum enjoyable and informative

Top Bottom