• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Group Is Slowing Down

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
....It requires complete, utter, vulnerable honesty about how you got in the hole in the first place. :)
You are correct! The reason they got in this hole, is because of their TRUST that ALL people are fundamentally good. They honestly shared their "plans" and that left them Vulnerable.That was a mistake. And now that they realize there are some who's very nature is that of paranoid suspicion and self serving "grandstanding", they have, it seems, decided to not "share" the majority of their progress. It is sad that a "few" can spoil it for the rest but, their silence does keep that hole from getting deeper. I can live with that. :)

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WilliamH said:
When evaluating someones ability provide a meaningful critique of a company I need to have some idea of their background.
Most of the people I hear criticizing Elio don't sound like they could run a grease gun at a Jiffy Lube, an impact wrench at a Discount Tire, or a push broom at PEP Boys.

So, nobody knows how to turn wrenches but you?

:rolleyes:

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing; the 2 videos don't fit into the conversation that was going on.
I guess we're all on a road of confusion ...........[Broken External Image]

Are ya'll TRYING to miss the point? WilliamH basically called me an idiot who probably can't turn a wrench. I posted pictures of my factory, of which I am the Engineer (process, R&E NBD support, packaging, project manager, etcetera)

We turn wrenches. I turn wrenches, and more. Lots of people can turn wrenches. WilliamH is not the only person who can turn wrenches.

Top Bottom