• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Group Is Slowing Down

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Billy H. sucked you right in there didn't he Snick?
Talking from experience... He's good. :D

LOL. Guilty as charged. I've got more experience transferring business acquistions, line startup, validation, continuous improvement and lean in my little finger than some of these grumpy jokers have done in a lifetime--and I'm supposed to furnish a resume for a bunch of Mr. Grumpy McCrabbypants's?:eek:

Everybody quit talking, send ME $240MM, and I'll produce the Tryck in the corner of my factory.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL. Guilty as charged. I've got more experience transferring business acquistions, line startup, validation, continuous improvement and lean in my little finger than some of these grumpy jokers have done in a lifetime--and I'm supposed to furnish a resume for a bunch of Mr. Grumpy McCrabbypants's?

Send me my copy done in a DOCX format, single spaced, 12 point font.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL. Guilty as charged. I've got more experience transferring business acquistions, line startup, validation, continuous improvement and lean in my little finger than some of these grumpy jokers have done in a lifetime--and I'm supposed to furnish a resume for a bunch of Mr. Grumpy McCrabbypants's?:eek:

Everybody quit talking, send ME $240MM, and I'll produce the Tryck in the corner of my factory.

Sorry you feel I was setting you up or "sucking you in" in any way, shape, or form. Maybe you should clarify exactly what you think was directed at you. I think if you read it again you will see that it was never directed specifically at you.
Prior to retiring from Bell Labs I was the Software Development Manager on a project that was responsible for a $25 Billion / Yr cash flow at AT&T. That included the implementation programs that installed and rolled back the system if necessary as well as preparing justifications for the hardware production and test platforms.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You definitely have more experience at them things than I do. Cause I've been busy being a rocket scientist.....Now where is that picture of my rocket? :confused: ;)

jdkeats

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I do not want to be the "grump", but what do we talk about?
politics? no
relegion? no
whether Elio will ever produce a car? no
the refinement of a car that does not exist? no
I do not surf this site much anymore because there is not much to talk about.
Funding for Elio? will he get it?
Modifications? how do you modify something that doesn't exist?

It is really hard to find an interesting relevant topic that has not been covered.

till then I will just check in once in a while.

Latest production first half of 2016 if funding comes through, WOW, Living the Dream

Last edited:

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You definitely have more experience at them things than I do. Cause I've been busy being a rocket scientist.....Now where is that picture of my rocket? :confused: ;)

I looked around for one
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9DEAuWi9SIG0r9xg91oqD81rEkQSj1qU6Ydz5yi-F2qP1C5L80Q.jpg

Will this help?

Top Bottom