• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Guns And Stuff Related.

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It appears gun and ammunition have been showing up in threads for the elio, so here is a seperate spot for people to post. PLEASE! keep in mind this is not a thread to discuss politics, gun violence or any other contrevesial subject that will get this suspended, this thread is just for friendly conversations!

Last edited:

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
2016-01-20 16_42_16-Catalogue no. 112..jpg

Ok, guess I'll bring up my latest, my father gave me a .38 H&R a couple of weeks back on the condition that I display it, I had to look up the original price. The $4 doesn't phase me as much as $.65 per 100 for ammo...

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 8278
Ok, guess I'll bring up my latest, my father gave me a .38 H&R a couple of weeks back on the condition that I display it, I had to look up the original price. The $4 doesn't phase me as much as $.65 per 100 for ammo...
That is awesome I bet it's worth more than $4 today;)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No, I think it's the small, fast moving, phallic shaped lead that hurts, only a few people are killed by the actual gun itself.
indeed, I stand corrected!!

“One only wishes Wayne LaPierre and his NRA board of directors could be drafted to some of these scenes, where they would be required to put on booties and rubber gloves and help clean up the blood, the brains, and the chunks of intestine still containing the poor wads of half-digested food that were some innocent bystander's last meal.”

that'll open the door, stand back and watch!!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One of my older pistols is a Remmington Model 51, made from 1917 to 1927. Mine's the .380 cal version which one of the first [earlier] versions. It sold for $15.75. I'll have to run the serial no. again to get the actual mfg. date, but it's in pretty sweet condition and fires like new. The pic is from Wikipedia, but I'd put mine up against it condition-wise.

300px-Remington_pederson_51.jpg

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
indeed, I stand corrected!!

“One only wishes Wayne LaPierre and his NRA board of directors could be drafted to some of these scenes, where they would be required to put on booties and rubber gloves and help clean up the blood, the brains, and the chunks of intestine still containing the poor wads of half-digested food that were some innocent bystander's last meal.”

that'll open the door, stand back and watch!!
I noticed the quote marks, who made that statement??
BTW: not a gun nut, just a gun owner..

Top Bottom