• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Happy Halloween!!

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else have huge amounts of trick or treaters? We have 500-800 per year. It looks like something out of the movies in this normally quiet neiborhood. Here are some pictures. This is when it first gets going.
1031161814a_resized.jpg

I caught this sunset soon after that.

1031161855_HDR_resized.jpg

And here are things in full swing. GET ME OUTTA HERE!!! LOL.

1031161855_resized.jpg

Anyone else have pictures?:D

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
:eek: That looks more like an invasion! :eek:

It's 7:30 here and I just shut everything down; always do when it gets to the middle school kids.
We had about 50 between 5:30 and 7:30 which was enough for me to handle; my kids are 26 & 30 so I've done my time in the barrel.
I let my daughter and her BF take my granddaughter out and about; this is always the first stop.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nobody at our house, but we're like a block and a half from downtown Pacific [which is about a block and a half long]. The city closes down the street and the retailers put on a party/fair for the kids with a haunted house, parade, games and gobs of candy. Grandson's had a pretty good haul. Daughter's going to have her hands full for at least a couple weeks with those two :yield: . I call it "payback". :heh:

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else have huge amounts of trick or treaters? We have 500-800 per year. It looks like something out of the movies in this normally quiet neiborhood. Here are some pictures. This is when it first gets going.
Haven't had a single trick or treater in 20 years. We live in the country and the house is 600' from the road.

Top Bottom