• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Has Any Progress Been Made With The Plant?

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My research lead me to one named "supplier', and they said that 'they have not talked to Elio for years'...is that normal for something this close to production?
Potentially. Maybe they've opted for another supplier based on better costing or a more reliable supply chain; or maybe the components are spec'd and pricing as delivered is set, so there's no need for conversation at this point.

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The supplier is one they are definitely using. In a few weeks, I'll check back with my contact and see if anything has changed.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The supplier is one they are definitely using. In a few weeks, I'll check back with my contact and see if anything has changed.
Most MAJOR manufacturers have many 'departments' that don't always share 'privileged information' with other departments, or their 'employees'.... until after the fact. Often only the highest level executives are involved in these transactions, and those BELOW them are unaware until the deal is closed or made public. WHO, and what level, is your contact at this 'SUPPLIER'? Normally, companies will NOT divulge this type of information to 'outsiders'!

KScarguy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, but I will not be revealing names and I honestly hope that for some reason...the supplier person quoted is not in the loop. I too want Elio to succeed.

Top Bottom