• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello Alaska New Elio Reserved 28,654 Aug 25th 2014

Squier

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello, I live in the South Central Alaska in small town, Palmer.

Would like to drive our Elio up the Alcan from some unknown southern distribution center. Just haven't yet decided from what state. I have made the trip a few times already. The Canadian/US border states of WA and ND were my previous routes.
We have family and friend in CA, OK, TX & IA. So I have many options to tour the USA before heading home.
Possibly CA to TX to OK to IA
Sounds like fun to me. Any one thinking about the trip back up to AK? What month? What route or Border state?

:)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Would like to drive our Elio up the Alcan from some unknown southern distribution center. Just haven't yet decided from what state. I have made the trip a few times already. The Canadian/US border states of WA and ND were my previous routes.
We have family and friend in CA, OK, TX & IA. So I have many options to tour the USA before heading home.
Sounds like fun to me. Any one thinking about the trip back up to AK? What month? What route or Border state?

WELCOME, Squier, from the Bayou State and the future birth place of the Elio; Louisiana!

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome :)

ks6c

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I had breakfast in Palmer in early June, on my way back home from a ride to Homer (by way of Key West & Lubec, Maine)! Wish I'da known you were there <lol>

I'm already planning a run up the AlCan for June, 2016, and I'd love nothing more than for it to be with a squadron of Elios.

See you then!

Dan

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait for mine. I hope to have it delivered to Fairbanks. I am not much for the whole "tour the world" thing. The only real option I will insist on is... "Auto start". Things will go from there.
I maybe coming to see you in 2017, I am with the Wisconsin chapter with Elio owners.

..I returned to the USA as of April 27TH from traveling the world with 74 countries, and over 350 cities since March 1991. I purchased ( as in ALL IN ) the Elio in May of 2014 while I was in the country of Western Sahara just south of Morocco, Africa. I would like to find a group of people who would like to travel throughout the USA, Canada and the state of Alaska for 2017. Our first goal would be to visit Alaska by working up through Alberta, Canada to Alaska and then work our way down into British Columbia, Canada, and then eventually the upper northwest states. I had been a member of this organization in 2014, but they discontinued my membership citing that I was producing spam. When in fact I was inviting others to join me to travel 10 to 12 countries in Europe while they were waiting for their Elio. At this moment you can see how the Euro has dropped in valve and members have time on their hands now. Well, I hope to hear from some members / wannabes in the near future and I have added a link which you can view some of the countries I have traveled......https://www.flickr.com/photos/travelbuzz/sets

This is a trip of a lifetime for 2017.....go to http://www.northtoalaska.com/
Travel Insurance........... http://www.worldnomads.com/
Travel books.....http://www.lonelyplanet.com/
Savings at Good Sam Parks, Camping World and Pilot Flying J.. http://www.goodsamclub.com/
Camping, hostels, B&B's, and hotels...... http://www.hostelworld.com/

To Elio,
Can you give me some insight into what your plans are about options that pertain to travel? Like roof racks, rear rack if possible, attachment box's like motorcycles have such as the manufacturer of Rhino.

Elio Motors Hello Jerry, we are looking at possibilities to be able to haul more gear with the Elio, and as we nail down the options, we'll share and have it posted on our website,

Cheers,
Jerry

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am headed for the Rocky Mountains in Alberta, and British Columbia on my way to Alaska beginning Monday May 29th from Beloit, Wisconsin. My return route will be from Alaska through Canada on the west coast near the Pacific Ocean driving toward Seattle, Washington. For any of you Canadians or Americans that are interested.

Here are my Canadian list of tentative destinations that I will be visiting from Sweet Grass Montana rest area and or a campsite in Milk River, Alberta Canada to Alaska. I will be spending more time in Canada and Alaska when returning toward the lower 48 states. Also, I will be using Wi-Fi when I stop into towns, or cities to download any photos or videos of my trip. Due to the fact of poor reception, of Internet and phone service not being in vast areas.

1. Banff National Park. AB, Canada.

2. Jasper National Park AB, Canada.

3. Dawson Creek BC, Canada.

4. Summit Lake BC, Canada

5. Dawson City BC, Canada.

6. Klondike Yukon Territory, Canada.

7. Tok, Alaska, and the rest of my intinerary will be listed in the coming months.

Note: These sites can change at anytime due to weather and unforseen curcumstances beyond my control.

Last edited:
Top Bottom