• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Bonney Lake, Washington

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been lurking behind the scenes for some time and staying up on the Elio, both here and the Elio Motors site. I am all in and am #9756 in line. My four daughters laugh at good Ol' Dad's dreams but all I ever here is..."can we drive it when it arrives?":)
Yea, my daughters laughed right up to the point that I told them not to worry about it, that I would be driving it, not them. Funny how fast their perspective changed.........

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been lurking behind the scenes for some time and staying up on the Elio, both here and the Elio Motors site. I am all in and am #9756 in line. My four daughters laugh at good Ol' Dad's dreams but all I ever here is..."can we drive it when it arrives?":)
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Newtfan2. I'm glad you finally decided to jump in. I hope you enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Gerry G.

Reaction score
Welcome! I am number 5163 in Orting Washington.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. A few miles south of you, Mesa Washington. My daughter laughs at good Ol' Dad too, always has, and I'm proud of that! She commutes farther than I do. Guess who want's an Elio most?...... Yeah, I don't know either. I get mine a little bit earlier. #7771. Have you seen one yet? I haven't, Closest to us is Las Vegas, the end of this month, or Tacoma July of next year. Hope to see you and Zelio there.
Can you believe what happened Sunday? Third and 20? Third down and 14? and we let the cowboys convert, and we can't make third and 3. What happened? Did Chuck Knox and Jim Zorn show back up? Are you kidding me?

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Newtfan2, welcome to the family!:) Lurking can be good, it gave you a chance to see just what your getting into here!;) We all have opinions and are not afraid to express them.:eek: So jump on in, the waters fine, although it may get a little chilly sometimes :confused: or boiling hot :oops: depending on everyone's mood!:D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. A few miles south of you, Mesa Washington. My daughter laughs at good Ol' Dad too, always has, and I'm proud of that! She commutes farther than I do. Guess who want's an Elio most?...... Yeah, I don't know either. I get mine a little bit earlier. #7771. Have you seen one yet? I haven't, Closest to us is Las Vegas, the end of this month, or Tacoma July of next year. Hope to see you and Zelio there.
Can you believe what happened Sunday? Third and 20? Third down and 14? and we let the cowboys convert, and we can't make third and 3. What happened? Did Chuck Knox and Jim Zorn show back up? Are you kidding me?
Hi Ross, That July date was for this year. The Elio crew spent the Independence Day Weekend in Tacoma. We don't have any information about next year's schedule yet. :-) Z

Top Bottom