• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Bonney Lake, Washington

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been lurking behind the scenes for some time and staying up on the Elio, both here and the Elio Motors site. I am all in and am #9756 in line. My four daughters laugh at good Ol' Dad's dreams but all I ever here is..."can we drive it when it arrives?":)
Welcome Newtfan2! Please locate the October 15 release of Tech Talk V-38 for a good read! Congratulations with your Elio and being all in:)
Terrence in Maryland:)
Elio <.84mpg!! Third quarter of 2015

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Ross, That July date was for this year. The Elio crew spent the Independence Day Weekend in Tacoma. We don't have any information about next year's schedule yet. :) Z
Thanks! Does that mean I have to take my wife to Vegas for SEMA? I don't want to just see an Elio, I want to buy one now!

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! Do's that mean I have to take my wife to Vegas for SEMA? I don't want to just see an Elio, I want to buy one now!
Unless you are a member of SEMA, then save your money. I understand it is a closed event. So far I haven't heard if they will be having a mall visit while there or not althought it was originally posted that they would. Keep your eye on the calendar is the only thing I can suggest. :-) Z

Newtfan2

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome Newtfan2! Please locate the October 15 release of Tech Talk V-38 for a good read! Congratulations with your Elio and being all in:)
Terrence in Maryland:)
Elio <.84mpg!! Third quarter of 2015
Thanks for the heads up Terrence. I try to keep up with the Elio Motors Blog as well but haven't looked at it for a few days now. Similar to many on this forum, I am very interested in the motor; it's design, components and overall performance.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been lurking behind the scenes for some time and staying up on the Elio, both here and the Elio Motors site. I am all in and am #9756 in line. My four daughters laugh at good Ol' Dad's dreams but all I ever here is..."can we drive it when it arrives?":)
Newtfan2' congratulations on your reservation and for joining this eclectic group of Elio fans. Like you I was distressed that the Coboys won. While I am not a Seahawks fan I root for any team playing against the Cowboys. Just remember all of those laughing at us now will be upset next year that they realize they didn't have our wisdom. Enjoy the forum and we look forward to your comments, questions, and opinions.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS, Newtfan.

KeyserSozae

Reaction score
Hello, Newtfan. I was wondering if your first name is Tom. You are about the right age and Living in Bonnie Lake we may have worked together in Seattle.
Looking forward to your reply. AND, congrats on your reservation.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello, Newtfan. I was wondering if your first name is Tom. You are about the right age and Living in Bonnie Lake we may have worked together in Seattle.
KeyserSozae Welcome to the forum, best source of information about the development and production of the Elio. Members are helpful and friendly and we look forward to your questions, comments and opinions. Glad you joined this historic journey in personal transportation.

Newtfan2

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Actually KeyserSozae, my first name is Jim but my brother in Virginia is Tom. As for working in Seattle, only 1 year of my career was there but the rest in Auburn. Welcome aboard the Elio forum by the way.

Top Bottom