• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Denver

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can hardly wait for my Elio . Hey everybody what plans for your Elio's have you made towards upgrades and what color has everyone chose. I'm kind of attracted to eithier the blue or the apple green. Anybody else.?

Hello, welcome and congratulations with your Elio auto cycle reservation! Hoorah!!
I am in Easton, Maryland and the summers are really humid-for that reason I will go with white. After being at work for 8 or 12 hrs, I can go to my Elio place my hand on the white exterior and it will not be hot to the touch. My Elio exterior white finish will look great for years then while in the hot sun/humid weather (or as elio denotes the color aka marshmallow). There seems have been information about an accessory list being released in September, keep a look out for that, I know I will.
Terrence Bernard :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can hardly wait for my Elio . Hey everybody what plans for your Elio's have you made towards upgrades and what color has everyone chose. I'm kind of attracted to eithier the blue or the apple green. Anybody else.?
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Larryrc1. There are a lot of discussions on these subjects scattered throughout posts as well as specifically under certain threads. If you look at signature lines you will also find out what people are hoping to do. There are some excellent renditions by various people posted also with colors and designs that are phenomenal. Wander around through Videos and photos as well as other posts to see them. Have fun. See you next year in our Elios. :-) Z

Top Bottom