• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Livonia Mi!!!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I'm all in with my $100 and looking forward to getting a Blue Elio next year!!!!

Hi Jim! Welcome from Kansas. Great to have you. I just google-mapped Livonia, I learned something today, it is east of Detroit. I also didn't know that Detroit is basically right on the Canada border. I had no idea! I know, simple things excite simple minds.

Anyway, congrats on being all-in!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm all in with my $100 and looking forward to getting a Blue Elio next year!!!!

Jim, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you are excited about the Elio and decided to put your hard earn money down on one of these fun new vehicles. I see you are based in Livonia, you wouldn't happen to know anybody who works for Technosports there in Livonia? Technosports is the company which actually builds the prototypes for Elio Motors and from what we have heard they are supposed to begin building the next prototype before the end of September.

You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members to introduce themselves. If that applies to you or you would just like to read about other members' service make sure you visit this thread and introduce yourself as we have quite a few veterans among us:http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

StuartGrant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Jim! Welcome from Kansas. Great to have you. I just google-mapped Livonia, I learned something today, it is east of Detroit. I also didn't know that Detroit is basically right on the Canada border. I had no idea! I know, simple things excite simple minds.

Michigan, the only state in the union where you can drive south to get to Canada.

We're also never more than 85 miles from one of the great lakes.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Unless it moved, it's still WEST of Detroit.
Michigan, the only state in the union where you can drive south to get to Canada.

We're also never more than 85 miles from one of the great lakes.
We here in Cheeseland want the UP back. We've offered the doofuses in Ann Arbor $20 and a box of Leinies for it.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unless it moved, it's still WEST of Detroit.

We here in Cheeseland want the UP back. We've offered the doofuses in Ann Arbor $20 and a box of Leinies for it.
Then you don't know its true value. The UP is one of the most beautiful places I have ever camped. My favorite summer trip when I lived in Toledo, OH was to drive up to Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore and camp at 12 Mile Beach Campground. Primitive Camping at its very best! :-) Z

Top Bottom