• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Nashville!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Glad to be on board with this, just placed my reservation on Saturday. I am buying this as a commuter car since my 2014 Wrangler struggles to get 19 mpg, this little Elio will be a sweet road trip/work car. I also have a '78 Triumph Spitfire so I know the appeal of a tiny car all too well.

Looking forward to waiting impatiently with the rest of you!

Congrats ncarter! Very cool. Welcome to the forum.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Glad to be on board with this, just placed my reservation on Saturday. I am buying this as a commuter car since my 2014 Wrangler struggles to get 19 mpg, this little Elio will be a sweet road trip/work car. I also have a '78 Triumph Spitfire so I know the appeal of a tiny car all too well.

Ncarter124, congratulations on your reservation and welcome to the forum where you will find the latest information and get hours of entertainment.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Well, "howdy" to you, ncarter124.

Know it's early in the morning and you are probably deep in dreams of the new Elio that you just reserved. . . . , so I'll just tip toe around and not wake you. But I want to leave this special WELCOME to you from the Bayou State, Louisiana.

It's great to have you as a new member to our Elio Family Forum, and look forward to reading more posts from you in the near future! :D

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WELCOME, LilyHill, to our Elio Family Forum. We are very happy to see that you have joined us and look forward to reading your posts.

Don't be shy, ask questions. We are a friendly bunch here and will always be happy to provide you with any information that you need to help you make that decision to make your Elio Reservation! :)

Top Bottom