• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Socal, What Is My Number?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HI im royce from southern california. I put 1k on my credit card! SO QUESTION? Can I see what place in the reservations iam currently in? And good luck everyone I hope we drive our gocars soon :)

Hi Royce. I did the 1k all-in back in July. They 'allegedly' might be releasing the next batch of numbers on 9/10...at least that's what I've heard around the forum. Welcome to the club [meaning the forum, and the all-in'ers waiting for their numbers] :D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HI im royce from southern california. I put 1k on my credit card! SO QUESTION? Can I see what place in the reservations iam currently in? And good luck everyone I hope we drive our gocars soon :)
Hi and welcome from Oregon, royce. As NSTG8R says, we are still waiting for our "magic" numbers. Two more days (I hope!). I hope you enjoy this exciting adventure as we wait for production and ownership of our Elios. This also means you will get that credit card paid off before you have to start making Elio payments. :-) Z

Yogi Leigh

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi Royce. Have you tried paragliding at Tory Pine's? I did last year and it was a blast!
I'm waiting on my number as well.
Glad you're on the site...we'll keep each other grounded and the momentum rolling for our Elios. :D

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Royce, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Like everyone has mentioned the next batch of numbers is due out this week. I waited nearly 7 weeks for my number. It just depends on when you make your reservation and for those unfortunate to place their reservation immediately after a release they may wait up to 8-9 weeks. The real wait began when you made your reservation and that Sep 2015 date seems sooo far away. I made my first reservation a year ago so all I can say is to have patience. We all believe the Elio will be worth the wait. Enjoy the journey and the Elio experience.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WELCOME, royce! Pleased to have you as a new member of the Elio Family!

Top Bottom