• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Socal, What Is My Number?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess the number I got (100027077) when we joined isn't the reservation number?
That is your reservation number but not the production number. The production numbers so far have been only 4 digits. They may reach 5 digits with this next release. Hopefully, if you are all in for $1K, we will get them tomorrow. :-) Z

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is

Is that how we are notified and what does that number mean?
Welcome Donnaples, from a fellow Floridian. Hope you enjoy all the information and fun we have on this site. Yes, that is how you will be notified of your production number if you are a $1000 all in member. That is the only bracket that you get a number that will be your place in line . All others get a reservation number. By the end of the day, you should see everyone who has been waiting for months start posting their numbers. Pretty exciting after a long wait.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Is everybody anxious? LOL last time they sent numbers I received it at 11:36 cali time so hopefully 2 more hours is all we'll have to wait.

I think "anxious" is a light word for it. LOL! I keep telling myself, regardless of what my number is, I certainly will get mine before the 3rd month of production is done. That helps my blood pressure top number to get down below my weight number. *cough* o_O

Top Bottom