• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Tennessee

samwichse

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK I'll bite..........What are man made disasters one and two?

One is probably the Burra Burra mine in Ducktown, TN.

copper-basin-before.jpg

me_b_kevin

Reaction score
Hi back at you, Keven;

OK now what part of Tennesse are you hailing from? Holy smokes you got in way ahead of me. I cant decide on a color either. Although, I'm leaning towards marshmello white. I do know I'm going to make the channels in the back wheel cover alternate red and white like the flag on blue background. Let the red tail light serve as one of the red panels. This is going to be a play car for me.

PS Whats Andy going to say about you owning an Elio?

I'm about 30 minutes north east of Chattanooga, TN. i keep going back and forth between marshmallow and sour apple......though blue is always nice.....and black is always good.....and silver....CRAP!!

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm about 30 minutes north east of Chattanooga, TN. i keep going back and forth between marshmallow and sour apple......though blue is always nice.....and black is always good.....and silver....CRAP!!
Got it, thanks. Most people Think of Tennessee as like your neck of the woods. Even local flat landers out here are completely unaware that a full blown Cherokee Tribe flourished around the Forked Deer River bottoms in West Tennessee.

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hello all!

Just wanted to get the hi's out of the way. I've been all in now for a while and I'm working on saving up enough to have my Elio paid off when i finally get it. The waiting is the hardest part.....well that and trying to figure out which color i want :)
Kevin, welcome to the forum and the Elio family.

Top Bottom