• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From The Midwest!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Farm Boy,
I grew up on a farm and my daughter & son-in-law live in Iowa. I live in Amish country so this should be interesting. I even have a girlfriend that is afraid to ride with me! I posted on facebook and all of our friends from all over the world are excited & want me to post regularly. What color are you getting?
I want Illini orange since I am in Illini country.
Sherry, Welcome to the forum where you will find the latest and most complete information on the development of the Elio. We are (mostly) a friendly helpful bunch so if you have a question just ask. This should be an exciting and informative journey toward Elio ownership ---- Enjoy it.

IaFarmer

Elio Fan
Reaction score
There will be at least two in eastern Iowa as of now, I am also all in. Do you remember the 8N Ford tractor, they were built back in the 50s and I think there is still more of them running that any other model of tractor made to this date, that's pretty impressive. I expect the same results for the Elio, it will be the greatest car ever made.

I not only remember the 8N Ford tractor I own one and it is still a great tractor! My Elio will be the first truly new vehicle I have ever bought, mostly because I never saw one that was worth the $ they were asking for them. I agree with your assessment of the Elio!

Top Bottom