• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Utah!

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:)Cache Man, congratulations and welcome to our Elio owners Club.
Congrat.jpg

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That sounds great! There may be about eight plus Elios running down the road... Like an Elio autocycle gang! Bring your leather jacket and sun glasses!

If it is snowing we can ask if they will give us a group rate for transporting since we are all very close (reasonably) to each other! I figure that Elio will have a special trailer or racking system at some point to Rack'n Stack more Elios at the same time to reduce cost of transportation.
They will have dollies to put that rear tire on so that the elio will track like a regular 4 wheeler and they can use traditional vehicle transports.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hey Cache Man, welcome from KS, and congrats on your reservation! That's way cool to hear you and 3 family members have reserved, and possibly all of you in the orange. That will be a sight to see when you are driving back from CA!

To answer your question on when production starts, it helps to understand that there are variables involved. Elio can't get away with saying "it's hard to say when production will start", so they have to make an educated guess. Unfortunately for us, that's the best they can do is make an educated guess. There are lots of folks with no belief on the Facebook posts for Elio's page, and that's fine.

Recent Facebook posts from Elio Motors have stated that they are on track for September. Might it be Oct or Nov or Dec? Yes, it might be, there's no way to know until two major things happen: engine testing is complete, and the ATVM loan process is done. The former might be done in May, the latter might be done who knows when.

So it's best to keep an open and optimistic mind, it'll happen. :)

runt2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I just wanted to say Hi and introduce my Elio family. My father, and my two sons all have Elio reservations. We are very close when we registered for the All in $1000. I have my number and I understand that my family will have theirs at the first part of January. We are planning on going to LA to pick up our Elios and drive in a pack back to Utah! We may all be orange Elios from what I am hearing. If so I will have to put some kind of customization on my Elio.

I'm just over the mountain in Brigham City. Its good to know there are other Elio-ites close by!

Top Bottom