• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello, Hello

Capes

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just sold half my Elio shares so I've got my money back no matter what happens.
But, I would rather be driving my Elio.
If it takes until 2020 that will be alright because my old car had to go but no Elio!
So, now I have payments for 4 years.................that should be about the time
Elio hits the market..............or not. Craig

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just sold half my Elio shares so I've got my money back no matter what happens.
But, I would rather be driving my Elio.
If it takes until 2020 that will be alright because my old car had to go but no Elio!
So, now I have payments for 4 years.................that should be about the time
Elio hits the market..............or not. Craig
Great to hear the news, I have really no idea how the "markets" work, does this indicate that some paid about $24.00/ share?
how much does it cost when you sell them?

Jeb

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just found Elio owners site a few days ago. Looks like a lot of the things I've been wondering about are being discussed here, like sliding production start up schedule and such. Went all in in October and really looking forward to getting my Elio! Because I probably won't buy a motorcycle at this point in my life, I hope the Elio is a reasonable substitute. Looking forward to road trips!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just found Elio owners site a few days ago. Looks like a lot of the things I've been wondering about are being discussed here, like sliding production start up schedule and such. Went all in in October and really looking forward to getting my Elio! Because I probably won't buy a motorcycle at this point in my life, I hope the Elio is a reasonable substitute. Looking forward to road trips!
Big Welcome from the Evergreen State, indeed you've arrived at the best site for all things Elio.
Most of the history is well documented, it's been these last few months that are making a considerable impact on this project.
BTW, you are among MANY (former) bike riders!!! Me 73, 50+ years, and these old bones are looking forward to an enclosed A.C./heat, fun, ground breaking transportation model, AND cheaper than most new bikes today (I'd guess 750cc's and up), Personally I've spent twice the 6.8 on a bike.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome Jeb!..From E. tennessee!

Jeb

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for giving me my first welcome. New grandchild due in your hometown of Seattle in a few days. Elio taking real backseat to that of course. Keeps things in perspective.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
w
Thanks for giving me my first welcome. New grandchild due in your hometown of Seattle in a few days. Elio taking real backseat to that of course. Keeps things in perspective.
Wow!! I moved from Fla to Seattle to be here for my "new" grandchild, now 4 months old!!- I'm thinking her name has some Pacific Northwest/ first peoples origin - "Luna Day", so I went out got a tribal tattoo of a sun on one arm and a moon on the other!!
She is the world!!, I think it'll be awhile before I can take her for a spin in grandpa's Elio - don't think it'll accommodate a child's seat in back., I live in Wallingford, my kids live in Greenlake and Capital Hill, I don't know how much family your daughter/son has out here, I"m reaching out a hand if I can help in anyway.

Jeb

Elio Fan
Reaction score
My son and his wife there but no other family on either side. My wife and I are going out for the event. May have to take you up on the offer!
Love the tatto concept.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
w

Wow!! I moved from Fla to Seattle to be here for my "new" grandchild, now 4 months old!!- I'm thinking her name has some Pacific Northwest/ first peoples origin - "Luna Day", so I went out got a tribal tattoo of a sun on one arm and a moon on the other!!
She is the world!!, I think it'll be awhile before I can take her for a spin in grandpa's Elio - don't think it'll accommodate a child's seat in back., I live in Wallingford, my kids live in Greenlake and Capital Hill, I don't know how much family your daughter/son has out here, I"m reaching out a hand if I can help in anyway.
Yes on the child seat:
image.jpeg

Top Bottom