• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello I Am New Here, I Have Not Made A Down Payment On An Elio Yet, But I Have Followed The Elio's P

Thomas L. Buyea

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello I am new here, I have not made a down payment on an Elio yet, But I have followed the Elio's progress very closely with their almost daily emails for about 8 months and I have given them many ideas that they have thanked me for.
I just discovered this website and I see discussion on it about Paul getting a couple hundred million dollar financing and I have an idea that I have not given to the Elio Team yet, But in this current government I think for Paul to have a Black man as some type financial Manager would do a lot to improve his chances of getting the start up money he is requesting from the government and needs badly to get the assembly line into production that we all want very badly !!
That is all for now, I will be monitoring this website regularly and putting in my ideas from time to time.
Tom Buyea, Miami, Fl.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello I am new here, I have not made a down payment on an Elio yet, But I have followed the Elio's progress very closely with their almost daily emails for about 8 months and I have given them many ideas that they have thanked me for.
I just discovered this website and I see discussion on it about Paul getting a couple hundred million dollar financing and I have an idea that I have not given to the Elio Team yet, But in this current government I think for Paul to have a Black man as some type financial Manager would do a lot to improve his chances of getting the start up money he is requesting from the government and needs badly to get the assembly line into production that we all want very badly !!
That is all for now, I will be monitoring this website regularly and putting in my ideas from time to time.
Tom Buyea, Miami, Fl.

Sounds a little racist to me.

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There+are+just+some+people+who+you+simply+do+not+_4c966d2fafa857933c0614800fc24fe9.gif

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thomas, Your belief is that a black man in a financial manager position would influence the government to offer Elio Motors a couple hundred million dollars in loans? Really ?

Please expand your wisdom on this concept to loyal Elio supporters. Most of us believe the fuel savings, price point and American made concepts are the driving force in the future of this company.

Looking forward to your reply.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thomas, Your belief is that a black man in a financial manager position would influence the government to offer Elio Motors a couple hundred million dollars in loans? Really ?

Please expand your wisdom on the Elio supporters. Most of us believe the fuel savings, price point and American made concepts are the driving force in the future of this company.
You really want to open this one up?
Good luck. Keep your finger on the dump button!

Top Bottom