• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello I Am New Here, I Have Not Made A Down Payment On An Elio Yet, But I Have Followed The Elio's P

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello I am new here, I have not made a down payment on an Elio yet, But I have followed the Elio's progress very closely with their almost daily emails for about 8 months and I have given them many ideas that they have thanked me for.
I just discovered this website and I see discussion on it about Paul getting a couple hundred million dollar financing and I have an idea that I have not given to the Elio Team yet, But in this current government I think for Paul to have a Black man as some type financial Manager would do a lot to improve his chances of getting the start up money he is requesting from the government and needs badly to get the assembly line into production that we all want very badly !!
That is all for now, I will be monitoring this website regularly and putting in my ideas from time to time.
Tom Buyea, Miami, Fl.
Hi and welcome. I have to disagree with your assessment. No one should be included or excluded based on gender or skin color. It's wrong on so many levels.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
..........."But in this current government I think for Paul to have a Black man as some type financial Manager would do a lot to improve his chances of getting the start up money he is requesting from the government".............
Paul needs a "Token Black" to get business done with our government?
That's an absolutely horrifying thought, and if so, grounds for impeaching any government official who pushes that policy.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know, in thinking about this a bit, as horrifying as this statement is, is it THAT far from reality? The gov't is always favoring minority or veteran owned companies to issue contracts to. Is this so much different?
I'm probably going to sink into the bushes with Homer now...

Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like it, or not, Thomas may have a point here about Elio getting noticed by the Gov't for funding with a "Black man", as he put it, in the management. That's just how it is.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thomas welcome to the Elio family forum! While your idea having a minority member on the team seems logical, the reality is, only a minority owned business would get the 2nd look. If you want to use that logic, then a Black, Asian or Native American women, who is a single parent would be a better bet. With that configuration you hit 3 minority classes with one person.;)

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thomas welcome to the Elio family forum! While your idea having a minority member on the team seems logical, the reality is, only a minority owned business would get the 2nd look. If you want to use that logic, then a Black, Asian or Native American women, who is a single parent would be a better bet. With that configuration you hit 3 minority classes with one person.;)
Make her a disabled veteran and they'd throw money at her!

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why not make her a disabled vet, just to be on the safe side.

Top Bottom