• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
The only way I see any of the SIL people getting a test drive is if they pick up their Elio at the the Shreveport factory. Which is exactly my plan.

I hear ya. I know EM has said in the past that there will be events happening before the start of production for reservationists to attend and be able to drive an Elio. Not a test-drive in the way that we do them now I'm sure, such as a one-on-one with a salesman out for 20-30 minutes. But to be able to drive one all the same.

Last edited:

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good question; why don't you ask EM and get back to us?
Elio Motors can be contacted at:

Elio CS: Toll Free: (844) 289-3546
Direct: (480) 500-6800 Ext. 1
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 3pm Central Time

Emails:
tellmemore@eliomotors.com
orders@eliomotors.com
support@eliomotors.zendesk.com
https://reservations.eliomotors.com/customer/account/

Mailing address:
Elio Motors, Inc.
2942 North 24th Street,
Suite 114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016

I actually being serious, I would like to know; and I'm sure there are a lot of others that would like to know too.
I sent them the question and will let you know when I hear back.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Heath, welcome to the forum!

Test drives for reservationists are supposed to happen several weeks before production begins. So if you did a $100 refundable deposit, you might be among the first ones to be able to test-drive it. This unfortunately is several months away.
Not for $100 refundable.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Test drives for reservationists are supposed to happen several weeks before production begins. So if you did a $100 refundable deposit, you might be among the first ones to be able to test-drive it. This unfortunately is several months away.

"Several months away"... I love your optimism. Assuming we are still on target for building the fleet 100 in December, with some time to get those guys road tested I would not expect public production until maybe spring 2018?

I think the idea of using some of the fleet 100, or maybe a couple built after the fleet vehicles, to be used as touring test drivers would be awesome. That would really get the interest going!

Top Bottom