• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Help Us Promote Elioowners.com

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, me too. I understand your concern. I placed a request to have my name changed from my name (David King) to my usual online handle 'rdoearth' a couple weeks ago and it has not been changed yet.

If there had been Blue shirts I would have ordered those instead!
The person who does both of these is only one person. He also has either a job or a business in addition to his responsibilities for running this forum. If I lived near him, I would volunteer to help out. After all, I am retired and have spare time. Unforunately I live on the other side of the country so can't be of much help. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've already got over a dozen friends interested in the Elio from the post's I make and chatting about it, only problem is, they are not risk takers. They are waiting on me to get mine then jump on board. I should be a salesman for Elio...LOL
Hey, GaPuddles. Nice to see you again. I haven't seen you here for a while. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope your order is handled better than ours .... see post 48 & 51 above ....

on Nov 6 our order arrived and I sent the following email :

"for your info, the Elio Owners Black T-Shirt - 2XL SKU 00011 arrived today a

the lio Owners Navy Blue T-Shirt - Small SKU 00001 did not arrive "

in response

"Sorry about that, I'll get the other shirt sent out to you this week."

I mean really, on October 23rd we ordered 2 shirts .... our order was acknowledged and the card was charged that day .... its now Nov 10th and one of the shirts still hasn't arrived .... it wasn't a complex order, I'm at a loss at the lackadaisical way it has been handled .... like I said, I hope your order is handled better than ours

Jim
I hope everyone understands that Okuma Steve is doing this as a service to forum members. It is not a business. I'm certain he would be happy to turn it over to someone else who believes they can do a better job.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope everyone understands that Okuma Steve is doing this as a service to forum members. It is not a business. I'm certain he would be happy to turn it over to someone else who believes they can do a better job.

Amen! Thank you to Okuma Steve! Something we should all say, even the abused and ignored.

Top Bottom