1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Here Is The Skinny On The Stock..........

Discussion in 'Elio Stock Discussion' started by Capes, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

Back after long bout of lethargy...has anyone commented on Zack's price target of $51? After that ridiculous analysis on seeking alpha (seeking sub-beta hahaha). What with industrial and marine uses for the Elio motor. Not to mention automotive!!! This is going to be amazing!!!

Last edited: May 20, 2016
    outsydthebox and TCBronson like this.
  2. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

Does anyone know who besides Zacks has started reviewing the Elio stock? They have a very bullish outlook for Elio. Small caps will be HUGE in the second half of 2016 as a class. Will hold on for the long ride to Shreveport and the stock, only thing out there as revolutionary as elio looks like the xti trifan which will be a vertical take off and landing civilian jet (VTOL), same start engine platform elio used. It will be used by biz travellers and and an alternative to flight for life helicopters...400+mpg if I remember right. Will reach 3000 additional airports in the US alone. Seats 6. Only difference of course will be the price tag! But I read about $6,000,000 less than a Lear jet. Just for amusement for a fixed income old guy. I see many potential ways for the Elio to collaborate here...light weight high efficiency variation of course. Maybe just getting carried away!

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  3. Sailor Dog

Sailor Dog Elio Addict

Ok, thanks everyone, have to hit the hay, trying to fight back from serious lethargy...but wanted to lift everyone's spirits and spread some good ne:banplease:ws!!!

4. HonestTex

HonestTex Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Does anyone know if the common stock we bought will pay dividends? (providing EM is profitable).

5. Marshall

Marshall Elio Addict

I think we're dating ourselves. Back in the old days, dividends were a significant portion of determining a stocks value and the Boards went to great lengths to protect their dividend. I believe we are now in an age where that is no longer true. Boards seem to be much more interested in protecting bonuses and stock options than in paying dividends.

6. Maurtis

Maurtis Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Investor
    I finally pulled the trigger and picked up some shares today :) Not many, but when my wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I said Elio stock! So I feel less bad about not having a reservation now.

7. LillyMayPatterson #1685 & #5648

LillyMayPatterson #1685 & #5648 Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    #1685 & #5648 AND #17,748
    Happy Birthday Maurtis. My friend Tiny Tim went with me to Detroit to see the Elio a few months ago. I posted pictures that showed he could not fit in the
    Elio. He is the first, as far as I know to not fit in our vehicle. He is a very big boy over 6 foot 7 or 8 inches. But, he bought stock. Of course I can't find the pictures here to re-post.

wizard of ahs and Maurtis like this.
  8. Coss

Coss Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Our search engine works really well; I typed in "Tiny Tim" and came up with this

http://www.elioowners.com/attachments/detroit-1-16-16-jpg.8051/
    http://www.elioowners.com/attachments/tim-trying-elio-jpg.8052/
    http://www.elioowners.com/attachments/tim-jpg.8053/
    http://www.elioowners.com/attachments/detroit-1-16-16-jpg.8051/

9. wizard of ahs

wizard of ahs Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    SIL 18112
    Looks to me like the seat was not all the way back.

I'm 6'4" with a 36" inseam, "big boned and fluffy (:p) and I fit just fine [even in the back !!]..........take him again and make sure the seat is all the way back ! :)

acamara likes this.
  10. W. WIllie

W. WIllie Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    I agree, seat definitely not all the way back. There are pictures "somewhere" of a NBA player in an ELIO.

acamara likes this.